The perfect option to get new kayak skills!
Whether you are a beginner wanting to give kayaking a try or an experienced paddler who wants to take their kayaking to the next level, we can help you. We provide fun and flexible kayak instruction at all levels to get you on your way to paddling white-water.
We teach level I, II & III, taking beginners to a calm, very slow-moving part of the river.
Minimum age is generally 12 years old.
Price per person per day: $ 65.00
For the tour, there must be minimum 2 persons.
Season: all year
- Instruction up to 4 hours per day, depending on you. We’ll teach you until you run out of energy!
- All equipment
- Qualified, English-speaking Instructor
- Transportation to and from the river
- Lunch (vegetarian available)
What to bring
- Swimsuit or shorts
- T-shirt to protect you from the sun
- Shoes for the water
- Insect repellent
- Change of clothes
Your guide will be able to take small belongings in a dry bag and larger items can be left with the driver.